Associate Director for the luxury market
- £70000-80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 May 2023
- Job position
- Board member, Chair
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Project Architect, Senior Management
After a profitable 2022, this global studio known for luxury hospitality and retail projects have a rare opening at Associate Director level. You will be a keen designer with demonstrable experience within the luxury retail market, and possess a good understanding of luxury clients. You should have either an architecture or interior design background, and you will be responsible for running a team of both. This is a client-facing position, supporting the Directors, with the potential to win new work. This vibrant office has an in-house chef, and is not one to be missed.
- Motivate staff to produce creative beautiful outcomes.
- Produce, oversee and coordinate projects.
- Actively work with the client and promote the company's values
- Manage relationships
- Organise and conduct staff appraisals
- Report on revenue, pipeline and potential work.
Skills & Experience
- Fully accredited Part III architect or Interior Design equivalent with demonstrable experience on design and delivery of luxury hospitality and/or retail architecture/interiors projects.
- High-quality portfolio of world-class projects, overseas experience beneficial, ideally as part of a multidisciplinary studio.
- Experience running design teams and coordinating with internal and external consultant teams across all RIBA stages.
- Experience working with luxury clients.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert