Marketing/Bids specialist for renowned international architecture + design practice
- White Space
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Up to £50,000 per annum (Experience dependent)
- Closing date
- 5 May 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Sales / Marketing
This award-winning respected global architecture and design practice is looking for a marketing/bids specialist to join their London team ASAP. This unique, well-established international practice has numerous locations spread across the world and provides exceptional architectural services within multiple sectors including the booming retail and commercial sectors.
The practice boasts a beautiful open plan office and is conveniently situated in a bustling and cosmopolitan location near major transport hubs in central London. This studio has a very friendly and sociable feel and strives to provide the highest level of support to all employees to ensure that you can feel comfortable and cared for within a vibrant work environment.
This role will involve you working closely with all marketing team members and two of the Directors.
This role offers a range of responsibilities including:
• Participate and lead pursuit strategy and planning
• Work with principals, senior staff, and other marketing team members to design, write, and produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
• Develop new materials as needed to support business development activities, with a critical emphasis on graphic design capabilities
• Perform multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
• Champion and lead strategy and planning sessions for new business opportunities
• Learn and understand the practices portfolio of work, practice areas, and capabilities
• Maintain marketing collateral, resources, and information systems
• Work closely with other marketing team members to complete special projects and elevate the quality of all efforts
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant discipline
• 5-7 years professional experience within a design or professional services firm is a MUST!!!
• Ability to lead BD conversations confidently and strategically and collaborate closely with leadership on win strategy and storytelling
• Bid experience in workplace interiors is a major plus.
• Creative and impactful graphic design skills
• Mastery of InDesign is a MUST!
• Proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator is required
If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply today as this position is not to be missed!!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Apply for Marketing/Bids specialist for renowned international architecture + design practice
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert