Part II / Architect / Senior Architect - Workplace
- £18-28 per hour
- Closing date
- 11 May 2023
- Job position
- Assistant, Associate, Board member
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
An award-winning global architecture firm is on the lookout for a talented Part II & Architects to join their team. This successful, central London-based studio is currently working on large-scale competitions. On offer is the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team from early design stages - proficiency in Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper and experience on like-for-like projects is essential for this role.
- Work collaboratively within the team to aid delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent & Architects.
- An eye for detail and strong design credentials.
- Fluency using Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper.
- Computational design experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
Apply for Part II / Architect / Senior Architect - Workplace
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert