Project Manager for Global Currency Exchange Group - Fully Remote Working
- White Space
- London (Greater)
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 15 May 2023
- Job position
- Consultant, General Manager, Manager, Qualified / Chartered, Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Architectural Technologist, General Manager, Planning & Development, Project Architect, Senior Management, Part III
Calling all UK based Project Managers!
We have a great opportunity to work for a global market leading foreign exchange company with 100+ branches worldwide.
We're looking for a Project Manager who can juggle more than a circus clown on caffeine and keep projects on time and to budget without breaking a sweat! You'll be responsible for overseeing every aspect of a project, from the initial design phase through to delivery on site, and everything in between.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the retail roll out sector, with experience managing projects from start to finish. You should possess proven AutoCAD skills, with the ability to draft plans and finish them up using Adobe Suite. A solid understanding of Health and Safety requirements are also essential for this role. You should have excellent communication skills, as you'll be the liaison between clients, contractors, and the wider project team.
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the retail roll-out sector.
- Experience in managing UK based projects.
- Ideally possesses either an architectural or construction qualification.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and as part of a team.
- An ambitious individual who wants to work on UK based projects with occasional travel abroad.
- AutoCAD skills are a must for this role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Remote working with potential to travel abroad for projects.
- Project construction values range from £100k through to approx. £750k.
- Competitive salary paying up to £60,000 per annum + benefits package.
- 100+ commercial branches worldwide.
Please get in touch if this is of interest!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert