Senior Project Manager / Project Manager for creative PM consultancy
- £45000-60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 17 May 2023
- Job position
- Associate, Board member
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, General Manager, Project Architect, Senior Management
A recently formed and successful consultancy firm are seeking a Project Manager to join their London team. This organisation will provide the opportunity to work on highly creative and high-profile design projects across the globe. For clarity, this is a non-design role, and would suit an Architect and Designer looking to transition into a management role and make use of their design coordination and organisational skills.
- Support the design team to deliver a project management service across projects.
- Lead in setting up project activities.
- Be involved in the preparation of documentation and consultancy services supporting the design team.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach when engaging with the project team(s), following up on information and monitoring programme tasks independently.
- Be an ambassador for the organisation.
- Provide a high quality of service and build a positive relationship with the client.
- Issue documentation with accuracy and in a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Degree or post-graduate qualified in project management or similar relevant qualification.
- Chartered status as member of ARB, RIBA, APM, RICS or equivalent institution (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent Project Management skills demonstrated.
- Knowledge and experience of the architectural process, including different procurement routes. Including experience in JCT and/or NEC contract administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, diligent and with an eye for detail.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert