This position will be leading the sustainable division of a National Architectural Practice. Delivering retrofit and NET zero Architecture.
Joining the small London studio of a well-established practice the successful Architect or Technologist will run the daily operations of the team and sustainable business. Managing and mentoring junior staff.
The role will involve working on projects across all RIBA stages with an emphasis on stages 3-4 initially, due to current workload.
The ideal candidate will be:-
- ARB Architect or experienced Technologist.
- Have a passion for sustainability.
- A proven track record working extensively on Retrofit architecture with knowledge of Passivhaus design.
- Capable of running a project from inception to completion. S
- Strong communication abilities, with experience of meeting clients, managing contractors / consultants with the skills to mentor / manage junior staff.
- Knowledge of Revit is highly desirable, but not essential.
As this role will be a leadership position, the successful candidate will be based full-time in the office.
For more information, please apply with your CV and portfolio. (Max 10 MB)