An established practice in South West London is looking to take on a technician or technologist with Revit skills for a broad range of projects. This practice specialises in UK projects in housing, hotel and adaptive re-use. They offer the ability to see projects through from start to finish. They promote growth from within and this is evident by their long standing management and excellent staff well-being. You would be working with a friendly and stable team on a range of projects and be part of a growing practice.
- Work across a range projects assisting on the technical design, coordination and construction.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Site supervision with a Senior Architect.
Skills and Experience
- Architectural technician / technologist with professional experience in practice
- Good experience working on mid-range to large-scale projects at stage 4+
- Good team work skills with the desire to contribute to a fast paced and exciting office.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit is essential.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.