An enthusiastic Mid-level Technical Designer is required for a medium sized Central London based design studio to join a growing team of Architects and Designers.
As a multi-disciplinary studio, they are able to adapt and meet comprehensive design solutions, so they are looking for someone who is going to add significant value to the team long term!
They have long lasting, trusted and valued relationships within the industry that add value to their unique projects.
With a huge demand in co-working office spaces, they are super busy and need to hire ASAP for a candidate to work across all stages but particularly strong skills with RIBA stages 3 - 6!
To be considered for this role you must have:
• RIBA part 3 or equivalent qualifications i.e. technical qualifications/ Interior Design degree
• Minimum 5 years post qualified professional experience
• Ability to produce technical drawings and co-ordinate drawing packages
• Site experience is essential
• ArchiCAD or Revit (2D and 3D) or the willingness to learn a BIM platform – full training in ArchiCAD will be provided
Competitive salary and great range of benefits are on offer! Please reach out ASAP for more information!