Part II/Part III for Award Winning High End Residential Studio
- £34000-40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Assistant, Associate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Technician
An award-winning boutique studio is looking for a motivated Part II or Junior Architect with a strong portfolio of beautifully-detailed projects. You will have the opportunity to build your portfolio across a range of contemporary high-end residential projects, both private and developer-led. This studio would suit someone who has a keen eye for design, enjoys working meticulously through bespoke detailing and who is eager to join a growing studio in West London. Vectorworks fluency would be preferable.
- Assist a director on a mixture of London-based new-build and refurbishment projects within the high-end residential sector.
- Produce documentation in Vectorworks.
- Liaise with the client, local authority and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part II or a recently qualified Part III, ideally with UK experience.
- Experience working on high quality residential projects.
- From a design-focused background.
- Interested in working on small-to-medium bespoke refurbishment and new build schemes.
- Excellent command of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
Apply for Part II/Part III for Award Winning High End Residential Studio
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert