Architects to design amazing London housing scheme!
Architecture, landscape and urban design studio is looking for architects to join their fun and friendly team of 50. You will be joining to design a key London housing scheme which is currently confidential, and depending on your experience, working within a team of 7 or overseeing a couple of designers in a more project leading role. This studio have already established themselves within the industry, winning multiple awards particularly for their urban regeneration schemes, but continue to be a close knit team with a large social calendar where everyone is supported to achieve their career goals.
- Working on feasibility and concept design for quality housing projects.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas.
- 3D modelling in Rhino and or 3DSMax.
- Production of design and planning information in Microstation.
- Overseeing a small team and liaising with client and authorities. (Project Architect)
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect or equivalent with demonstrable experience of residential projects including regulations and standards in the UK.
- Acute attention to detail, keen design eye with a portfolio of highly quality work.
- Self-motivated and eagerness to contribute to and learn from a talented team.
- Microstation and Rhino idea.
This studio is welcoming applications from architects and also those with project leading experience as they build a team for a new project. Salaries are commensurate with experince.
Apply for Architects to design amazing London housing scheme!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert