This practice benefits from offices situated around the country, delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education and leisure for over 40 years. After some recent projects wins and a busy stream of projects going to site, there is opportunity to be part of a fun team, focusing on workplace refurbishment projects at post-planning stages.
- Work as part of a team on several commercial retrofit projects.
- Liaising with clients, contractors and consultants and attend DTMs.
- Produce technical information in Revit.
- Assist site supervision with a senior.
Skills and Experience
- Part III Architect with strong London-focused high-end commercial/workplace experience.
- Good technical understanding with experience at RIBA stages 3-5.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with considerable practical experience.
This studio boasts a top floor office with great views, a busy social calendar, low turnover and hybrid working. A great place to get your foot in the door and grow your own career.