Design Manager for a global architecture + design consultancy
- White Space
- London (Greater)
- Up to £50,000 per annum (Experience dependent)
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Interior Designer / Decorator, Senior Management
This established global design and architectural consultancy is on the hunt for an experienced Design Manager to join their studio in South East London. Having accumulated well over two decades of commercial interior design and architecture experience, they deliver designs that truly connect brands with consumer needs. Designing out of multiple locations globally, the team passionately transform spaces into commercial opportunities for all their clients.
The Design Manager will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the clients’ brand environment design into new sites, both in the UK and Internationally.
Within this role there will be multiple responsibilities which will include some of the following:
• Build Brand specific knowledge and demonstrate effective application to client design
• Manage the delivery process to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintain the quality of the brand
• Co-ordinate with the client, project team, external agencies and the suppliers, the production, approvals, and implementation of the site-specific design to the specific project timelines
• Carry out site visits for the purpose of reviewing, designing, and implementing site- specific design details and interface with site team
• Take Responsibility for team output. Quality control / risk assessments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in hospitality design
• Design degree qualification – degree or similar
• Ability to deliver design solutions from feasibility to completion
• Team management skills including team building, co-ordination & motivation.
• Client account management
• Demonstrate competent IT skills – CAD programmes, Abobe Suite, Word, etc
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously: managing project timelines
and meeting deadlines
• Demonstrate full understanding of a brief and present good creative design solutions with evidence of the thought process
If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply today as this position is not to be missed!!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert