Associate Architect for crafted private houses
A fast-growing and successful boutique studio from a renowned design pedigree is looking for a talented all-round project lead at associate level. If you are client-facing and design-focused with proven experience in coordination and traditional contract administration of high-end private housing schemes then this could be for you. You will have the opportunity to lead teams across the stages on some beautiful contemporary projects as well as be part of a fun and thriving team.
- Leading small-to-medium teams under an associate director across design and delivery of some exciting current and upcoming projects within luxury domestic residential.
- Dealing directly with high profile clients, design team, consultants and local authorities.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with experience across RIBA stages 1-7.
- Substantial experience leading private residential schemes including traditional contact administration.
- Design-focused with a passion for high quality detailing and materials.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D / 3D ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme, holidays, private healthcare. Apply with CV and portfolio.
Apply for Associate Architect for crafted private houses
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert