Commercial / Workplace Project Architect
An award-winning London-based practice are seeking motivated and talented project architects to work across an impressive portfolio of commercial and workplace projects. This multi-sector practice is known for its innovative new-build schemes, design-led refurbishment, and sensitive design approach to the restoration of listed buildings.
- Working on a variety of UK-based, commercial and mixed-use projects - both new build and refurbishment.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director and design team, clients, consultants.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Well-rounded RIBA-registered architect with UK experience across varying scales.
- Design-focused background with an acute attention to detail and passion for exceptional quality in everything you do.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and/or Revit is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Excellent visual and graphic presentation skills supported by a beautiful portfolio of high quality work
Apply for Commercial / Workplace Project Architect
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert