Director of Business Operations
- White Space
- London (Greater)
- Up to £75,000 per annum (Experience dependent)
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Business Development
This top 50 ranked Architectural Practice in the world are looking for a Director Of Business Operations. This 35 strong studio has an impressive portfolio of projects in housing, cultural, educational, and mixed -use sectors. They have a positive studio culture, and its strong team of highly skilled thinkers, designers and makers is international in both its make-up and its projects. Environmental, ethics and sustainability has been central to its work since the studio’s inception.
This role will be integral to the future of the business will see you report to one of the co-founders and work closely with the resource manager to oversee operations, finances, and human resources along with supporting new business development initiatives and delivering on the organisation’s wider ambitions.
Main responsibilities of this role will cover the following:
• Finance & Project Profitability
• New Business Development
• Business Operations
• Strategic Delivery & Planning
• Technology & IT management
• People & Culture
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills/attributes:
• Experience in implementing business plans, monitoring, and reporting against targets and budgets.
• Thorough knowledge of business legislation, regulations and financial issues.
• A proven track record of successfully building and leading high-performing teams, motivating performance and supporting career development.
• Ability to build relationships across all levels with strong business acumen.
• Good communication skills, with an inclusive style that inspires trust
• A proven ability to work on a wide range of competing demands and deliver to deadlines.
• High levels of motivation, initiative and desire to achieve results
• A strong appreciation of the architecture and design industries
For a full job description please get in touch ASAP as interviews are already being set up.
If this role sounds perfect for you please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Apply for Director of Business Operations
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert