A studio renowned for its expertise in delivering high-quality, complex projects in the heart of the city is looking for an experienced architect with revit to lead an education project. Amazing office in East London with a collaborative working environment and low turnover. This practice are looking to hire immediately, do not miss out! Apply today!
- Day to day lead on an education project, focusing on stage 3+.
- Liaise with client, stakeholders and consultant teams.
- Oversee production of information.
- Inspire success in your team.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect with significant UK experience, with education and/or commercial experience beneficial.
- Experience working on RIBA stage 3 onwards
- Experience in delivering large-scale complex projects.
- Revit proficient.
- An aptitude for hard work.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage a team and deliver.