Associate Architect for boutique projects
- £55000-62000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Associate, Board member
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
A well-respected mid sized studio with award winning projects in central London is looking for an associate architect. Building out all of their projects and working with key clients, this would be an opportunity for an experienced architect with a well rounded skill base to contribute to and lead their own projects across crafted residential and workplace, with an emphasis on refurbishment. This close-knit team would offer the opportunity to work collaboratively in a combined management and hands on role designing and delivering projects.
- Oversee teams on mid scale high end residential and commercial schemes simultaneously.
- Liaise directly with private and small developer clients, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Produce and oversee packages in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
- Inspire success in teams.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with significant experience leading high-quality commercial and/or residential projects in central London through all RIBA stages.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Client-facing and coordination experience.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- Revit highly advantageous.
This studio have recently upgraded their benefits package with bonuses, trips away and flextime. Revit would be extremely beneficial but they would offer training for the right candidate.
Apply for Associate Architect for boutique projects
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert