An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's most notable schemes is looking for an architect to join them. You will be working in a small team focusing on high end and conversation buildings, but part of their wider team of seventy with excellent infrastructure and benefits and working out of a swish south London office with hybrid working.
- Day to day lead on a range of projects with an emphasis on listed refurbishment at delivery stages.
- Liase with client, authorities and consultants.
- Produce design, planning and technical information in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Write specifications using NBS Spec.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect with solid practical experience in the UK.
- Portfolio of quality completed projects, ideally within luxury commercial, hospitality or residential.
- Experience of designing within listed/ heritage buildings.
- Good working knowledge of UK building codes and standards..
- AutoCAD, Revit and NBS Spec.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
This is an opportunity to continue your career development for the long term working on a key project in London.