Senior landscape architect for sustainable regeneration projects
- £42000-48000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Architectural Assistant
Multi award winning studio renowned for sustainable regeneration projects is on the lookout for a senior landscape architect to join their friendly team. This busy West London studio are looking to engage someone with leadership experience and a great design flair and vision to work on projects of all scales across urban design and architecture.
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team to co-ordinate landscape strategy for a range of projects at varying scales.
- Assist on bids and competitions.
- Produce and manage design drawings, specifications, tender documentation, presentations and reports
- Liaise with key clients, external consultant teams and authorities
- Inspire success across teams.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Landscape Architect or equivalent with practical UK experience.
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI), or on the Pathway to Chartership
- Large scale housing/urban regeneration, podium gardens and public realm experience
- Experience across all RIBA stages with an emphasis on planning stages and planning applications
- Proficient in Vectorworks and/or Auto CAD with Revit.
- Proficient in Sketchup / Enscape, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the desire to lead clients, design team and stakeholders meetings
Apply for Senior landscape architect for sustainable regeneration projects
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert