Midweight Interior Designer
- White Space
- London (Greater)
- Up to £38,000 per annum (Experience dependent)
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Interior Designer / Decorator
A vibrant design practice is looking for a talented and enthusiastic mid-weight interior designer to join their growing team in their central London studio. This practice delivers award-winning buildings and spaces, that endeavor to be progressive and sustainable. This studio boasts a wide portfolio of projects across multiple sectors with each project given its own sense of location and personality through their response to their context and use, manifested by their performance.
This role will require you to work on several new projects alongside a team of designers and associates to undertake some of the following responsibilities:
• Confidently working in 2D and 3D to deliver drawings
• With support from the senior team, use and develop technical know-how to deliver a project
• Prepare analysis/planning, briefing and stimulus material
• Presenting coherent creative ideals to deliver against design/brand strategy
• Run smaller projects reporting to the project director or associate
• Attend client and consultant meetings where required
• Take responsibility for preparing creative presentations internally and externally
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes/skills:
• A Bachelors degree in Interior Design or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years professional experience
• Strong skills in Revit and Enscape ideally
• Experience on stage 2 projects within the commercial workplace sector preferable
• Site experience is a bonus
This practice offers a wide range of benefits, competitive salary, and flexible working options.
If this sounds perfect for you then please do get in touch today!!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Apply for Midweight Interior Designer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert