Are you a talented and creative architect looking for your next challenge? Do you have a passion and a background in large scale architecture, landscape and urban design / masterplanning projects? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are on the hunt for a creative Architect to join a talented bunch of 20 in their central Reading studio. Dynamic and innovative, this practice focuses on culturally and environmentally relevant designs where they pride themselves on exceeding the client's expectations and have accumulated an impressive portfolio of projects based in the Middle East region. As the Architect, you will be a central part of the team, responsible for managing and guiding junior architects on a range of rather unique internationally focused large-scale projects. You will report directly to the directors, ensuring that the vision and goals are achieved while also using your creativity to bring fresh ideas to the table.
You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a keen eye for detail and a passion for design. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of around £45,000 per annum and the opportunity to work on a complete mix of exciting projects that make a real difference to communities and the environment.
The ideal candidate:
· Contributing effectively to complex projects and ensuring technical coordination with internal and external design disciplines
· Good design & presentation skills with the ability to take conceptual projects right though to design development
· Management and leadership skills
· Previous experience working on large scale projects preferably Middle East based
· Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues and confidently presenting work
· AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite, and having preferred additional software experience in Revit, Rhino, and Grasshopper
· 2D and 3D hand drawing skills
· Managing project timelines, budgets, and resources
· Ability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary environment
· Providing guidance and developing junior staff members
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to take your career to the next level, apply now to join this dynamic and innovative team!