Experienced project manager for large multidisciplinary practice.
Leading multidisciplinary studio with a long established team grown over 40 years is looking for experienced project managers for their in house team. You will be working closely with sector and project leads and ensure, track and manage the commercial and financial viability of many projects, including new projects and bids. This company are known for their approach to sustainability and best practice, as well as culture and long term career benefits. They are looking for someone to start immediately, do not miss out!
- Plan project design delivery and report to project leaders and directors on the progress and performance.
- Liaise with the clients and team to review the scope and deliverables against cost.
- Define, agree and find solutions for changes in design process.
- Assist with resourcing and budget management.
- Provide an excellent level of service to the client and external teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Hold a degree/diploma in the built environment (engineering, construction, architecture) with professional experience in a similar role.
- Good experience of contracts.
- Commercially aware with good numerical skills and ability to think both laterally and strategically.
- Demonstrable understanding of project planning and monitoring.
- Proactive with the desire to get things done and contribute to the success of teams and the wider practice.
- Ability to forge relationships with internal disciplines as well as clients and consultants.
Apply for Experienced project manager for large multidisciplinary practice.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert