Our client in West London is looking for an HR Manager to join their busy and friendly office near the river Thames. They are a multi-disciplinary and multi award winning international practice working across architecture, interior design and urban planning.
A convenient office location you will give you plenty of ways to commute. The company offers number of social events throughout the year and ensures all employees are rewarded with continued success. Investment in their staff and giving back to the community are key factors in this workplace.
As HR Manager you will be working across this award-winning office providing assistance to the Directors on best HR practices and ensure that all employee relations are dealt with and looked after.
Alongside this are further responsibilities in your day to day role:
- Review and update HR policies and procedures.
- Manage staff inductions and any work experience employees
- Over see all staff training and CPDs including management training.
- Head up Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace leading to new initiatives.
- Manage all staff appraisals.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR Manager role.
· Ideally experience within an Architecture or Design practice to understand the processes involved in this sector
· Be self-motivated with strong organisational and intra-personal skills, and a great collaborator
· Have excellent attention to detail, calm under pressure and great ability to prioritise
· Have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
· Be able to handle large volumes of sensitive and confidential information appropriately
If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply today.