Experienced Part II or Part III Architect for exciting startup company
This exciting startup company is seeking an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Part 3 Architect to join their growing London team. This is an opportunity to join a team providing a unique offering to London homeowners and grow immensely as an architect/designer. You will quickly find yourself autonomously running projects with enough responsibility to help you further develop your career.
- Lead and manage projects from concept design to completion, working closely with clients, contractors, and other professionals
- Conduct measured building surveys, prepare designs in conjunction with clients, manage planning applications and scopes
- Matchmake, homeowners with builders from the company's network of builders.
- Attend site visits and meetings as required.
- Work closely with senior members of the company to consistently refine and improve business processes and practices.
Skills & Experience
- Part 2 architectural qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in a UK-based architectural practice working on residential projects.
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple projects at different stages at any one time, from start to finish.
- Excellent design skills and a strong portfolio demonstrating a range of residential projects.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD or Vectorworks along with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Entrepreneurial and curious nature.
- A positive, proactive, and enthusiastic attitude.
Apply for Experienced Part II or Part III Architect for exciting startup company
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert