Landscape Architect | Local Authority | Long Term Contract | Hybrid Working | £25-30ph
Your new company
Hays are working in partnership with a busy local authority in the West of Scotland who are looking to appoint a Landscape Architect to join their Design team on an ongoing contract basis.
Hybrid / Remote working options are available, however applicants may be required to travel to Glasgow on occasion, so should live within a commutable distance.
Your new role
Projects will be varied, but initially will include hard and soft landscape design for an array of education, healthcare & social housing projects, and public realm. Your role will include:
- Development briefs
- Hard and soft landscape Design
- Landscape and visual impact assessments
- Contract management
- Post graduate or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
- Previous experience in a similar role with a local authority, consultancy or private practice
- Excellent report writing skills
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute CMLI (preferred but not essential)
- Full UK driving licence & ability to travel to Glasgow when required
What you'll get in return
- Long term contract (Local Authority)
- Flexible working hours (Part-time hours considered)
- Hybrid / Remote working options available
- £25 - £30ph (PAYE)
- 37.5 days annual leave
Please be aware that this role falls in-scope of IR35.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.