Town Planning role with a Developer
Your new company
After five years of phenomenal growth and numerous awards, this company is backed by a joint venture partnership . This company is on a mission to double its portfolio in the next 10 years.
Your new role
- Preparing appraisals of land to include analysis of planning policy, key constraints and opportunities and make recommendations on site suitability
- Negotiating planning applications and local plan promotions for sites
- Liaising with planning officers, statutory consultees, local politicians and other third parties
- Preparing and making presentations at meetings, e.g. parish councils, public consultations, pre-applications, etc
- Assisting with the co-ordination and management of project teams and their inputs for the delivery of projects (e.g. architect, planning consultant, other specialists) as well as internal team members (e.g. development manager, project manager, etc)
- Work within the land and planning team to contribute to the pipeline for the delivery of retirement communities around the UK
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions, emerging planning policy and guidance and relevant applications and appeals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and application of current and emerging planning legislation
- Previous experience in a comparable company or within a private consultancy preferably
- Ideally MRTPI
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid Working
- Competitive Salary (From £36K up to £45K)
- Generous Benefit Package (25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and a lot more)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.