Small but multi award winning landscape architects is looking to grow their team in SW London. On offer is the opportunity to work on amazing landscape and garden projects in the UK and internationally, under a notable name with an outstanding reputation in the field. If you are creative and passionate about planting and landscaping that enhances the lives of others, apply today!
- Work under director and alongside other designers on amazing projects across the world.
- Assist on bids and competitions.
- Produce presentations, technical information and reports.
Skills and Experience
- Landscape Architect (or equivalent) with practical experience either in landscape architecture or garden design.
- Vectorworks/AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe CS.
- Creative and critical thinker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the desire to work collaborative.
This studio are open to part time or full time work.