This leading architecture studio are an EOT and are seeking to recruit an experienced project architect with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on projects with a focus on high quality/bespoke design. Projects vary in size ranging from small mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings and mixed use schemes £1m to £40m construction value.
- Run and oversee all architectural and technical elements of projects.
- Be responsible for the technical oversight of the concept design to ensure design proposals created by the design team are practical and buildable.
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design and technical documentation.
- Work across all RIBA stages.
Skills and Experience
- Practice experience working as a project architect at all RIBA stages.
- Strong design ability including experience of detail / technical design and delivery.
- Experience of AutoCAD is essential. Revit would be advantageous
- Excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar).
- Rendering capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident, approachable and a strong team player.
- Comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles.
- Experience in a small to medium sized practice specialising in residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel/heritage).
This practice offer great benefits including discretionary profit share bonus, flexible hours, RIBA membership fees and annual trips. It's an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply for Project Architect
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert