This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the London studio of a world-renowned cross-disciplinary company, that continues to enjoy the heights of success in architecture and design and push the boundaries of the built environment.
The team is seeking an outstanding Urban Designer to be at the forefront of an ambitious and visionary project playing a pivotal role in transforming cities into vibrant, livable spaces.
You will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, including architects, landscape architects, engineers, and planners, to develop holistic design solutions that address the unique challenges and aspirations of the Middle East region. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Develop design options in collaboration with the design team in a multi-disciplinary design environment.
- Produce compelling visual presentations, including 2D and 3D graphics, renderings, and animations, to communicate design ideas effectively.
- Contribute to the development of master plans, urban design frameworks, and guidelines for large-scale projects in the Middle East.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure design integrity throughout all project phases.
Skills & Experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture with a Master's in Urban Designer and/or Landscape.
- Post-qualification experience working on medium and/or large-scale urban design/master planning projects. Project experience from the Middle East would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Arabic would also be advantageous.
- Strong ability with Rhino and the Adobe Creative Suite. Grasshopper experience would be advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity. Apply today.