Due to an increase in work load an award-winning design firm are looking for talented Workplace Interior Designers at junior, midweight and senior levels to join their growing team. This London office is established as one of the most successful design firms in the UK and Europe, delivering a wide range of professional design services including corporate interiors, strategic workplace consultancy services, new build architecture, large scare urban design and planning development and hospitality.
This role will see you work along side a team of designers assisting with design and production information, producing drawings via Revit and AutoCAD and contributing in the preparation of tender presentation materials.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills/attributes:
• Must have office workplace experience
• Experience within Revit and AutoCAD is essential
• A degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture is a must
• Working knowledge of Building regulations, British Standards, and other relevant statutory legislation
• Excellent deign and technical skills
• Work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
This role offers a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits. If you are interested, please do not hesitate and apply ASAP!