Experienced Project Manager for Global Studio
- £65000-75000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Jul 2023
- Job position
- Associate, Board member
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Project Architect
As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating the successful execution of their architectural projects from inception through to completion. You will collaborate closely with the project teams to assist in the delivery of multiple projects across the studio and to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. Your exceptional organisational skills, leadership abilities, and attention to detail will be essential in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assists senior management in developing and validating project scope and fee, budget, and scope of services during the marketing and contract development process.
- Responsible for managing projects using the Deltek Vantagepoint Project Management system.
- Plan organise and manages projects.
- Participates in selected marketing and business development opportunities.
- Assists in the development of fee proposals for marketing proposals.
- Provides leadership including professional development coaching and mentoring employees
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in a reputable architectural firm, with a track record of successfully delivering complex projects.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients, team members, and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- A proactive and solutions-oriented mindset, with the ability to navigate challenges and make informed decisions.
Apply for Experienced Project Manager for Global Studio
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert