- £48000-55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Jul 2023
- Job position
- Associate, Board member
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
Do you enjoy delivering contemporary schemes with existing fabrics? Looking to step up and take on a role in a well-established and multi-award-winning team? Known for unique design philosophy and quality spaces often in sensitive/listed sites, you will have the opportunity to apply your technical dealing and coordination skills on a mixed use project from stage 4, which is due to go on site later this year. On offer is the opportunity to join a company known for their outstanding culture and long term career befits in a senior role.
- Work alongside another senior architect to deliver a significant refurbishment project in London.
- Use your technical knowledge to oversee and coordinate technical information in Revit.
- Supervise and monitor works on site to ensure a quality built project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified from a design-focused background.
- Commercial workplace or mixed-use experience in London with listed building experience highly advantageous.
- Experience producing technical drawing information to a high level of detail and accuracy in Revit.
- Good knowledge of UK codes and practice standards.
- Enthusiastic communicator who flourishes when working as part of a team.
Be part of a fun and friendly team and supported in taking your career to the next level!
Apply for Senior Architect
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert