- West London
- £13.00 - £16.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 15 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Planning & Development
Starting ASAP, West London Based Weekly pay, paid holidays Long term temp work, guaranteed 35 hours per week
Your new company
Your new company are 1 university, made up of 6 Colleges and 19,000+ students from everywhere. This university is in the top 2 in the world for Art and Design (QS World University Rankings 2022).
Your new role
- To undertake opening and closing arrangements for one or more properties in accordance with published procedure/times ensuring that all access and exit routes are available.
- To undertake daily premises audits/inspections (to include lighting, heating, fire extinguishers, safety system checks, meter readings etc) against a set checklist, reporting the findings to the duty Facilities Manager.
- To log any identified faults or work requests on the helpdesk and to close any completed work requests that have been assigned to you.
- To act as a service ambassador for the Estates Department always aiming to achieve excellence through your daily interactions with Staff, Students and Visitors.
- To ensure that the University's premises are maintained in a safe and tidy condition by ensuring that staircases, circulation routes, receptions, plant rooms, corridors, pavements, car parks, external areas, access points, exit points, delivery and evacuation areas are kept clear of obstructions and litter at all times
- To undertake regular cleaning of ground floor windows, doors, external surfaces, glazing, etc particularly to prominent locations i.e. receptions, entrances, etc.
- To ensure consumable stocks for all toilets and staff kitchens are monitored and maintained throughout the operating hours and that these facilities are inspected for cleanliness and faults at regular agreed intervals completing inspection charts where appropriate.
07:00 - 15:00/08:00 - 16:00/09:00 - 17:00/10:00 - 18:00/11:00 - 20:00/12:00 - 21:00
What you'll need to succeed
Facilities Management experience - 2 years minimum
Preference to Facilities Assistant or Coordinator background
Flexibility in working patterns
Must be able to travel 5 days per week in West London- this is not a remote role all duties require you to be on site for the full shift!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Facilities Assistant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert