You will be working with a practice who are well recognised across the globe with over 20 offices specialising across architecture, engineering and planning. You will be responsible for the overall design leadership of the Interiors practice. Promotes quality design efforts of all departments within the office. Acutely involved in marketing and business development also.
Alongside the skills below, we are looking for someone extremely personable who will bring a positive attitude to the role and team! Hybrid working available for the foreseeable with 3 days in the office and 2 days WFH. To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelors degree in either Interiors or Architecture with proven experience managing large scale interiors projects and design teams.
- Responsible for the regional Practice interior design leadership. Responsible for setting and implementing the practice's design standards and for the overall administration and organization of the interior design function.
- Guides and advises design teams on projects, providing overall design direction to ensure consistent and high-quality design throughout the business.
- Utilizes knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment, architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art, signage, colour and materials to carryout design intent. Keeps well connected with manufacturers and design industry to ensure access to newest and most innovative products and services available. Maintains leading edge prominence within industry.
- Responsible for conceptual design excellence; initiates project design concepts and idea discussions, and provides guidance to design teams during project design development.
- Support and successful execution of Interiors department goals and business plan for the business.
- Serves as project designer on selected projects—conceives and executes design, being mindful of clients’ needs and vision, requirements, project budget, schedule, and site issues.
Marketing / Business Development:
- Identifies new business opportunities while developing current client relationships..
- Participates in selected marketing and business development opportunities.
- Develops and nurtures positive client relationships.
- Assists marketing department in development of marketing campaigns, materials, webinars, etc. and overall proposal preparation. Provides oversight to marketing staff in the development of standard materials that describe the design portfolio, systems, and processes of the interior’s practice.
- Leads the preparation of award submittals.
Please reach out ASAP for further information on benefits / package. Look forward to hearing from you!