Town Planner ( with a Developer)
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Jul 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
Town Planning role with a Developer
Your new company
After five years of phenomenal growth and numerous awards, this company is backed by a joint venture partnership . This company is on a mission to double its portfolio in the next 10 years.
Your new role
- Preparing appraisals of land to include analysis of planning policy, key constraints and opportunities and make recommendations on site suitability
- Negotiating planning applications and local plan promotions for sites
- Liaising with planning officers, statutory consultees, local politicians and other third parties
- Preparing and making presentations at meetings, e.g. parish councils, public consultations, pre-applications, etc
- Assisting with the co-ordination and management of project teams and their inputs for the delivery of projects (e.g. architect, planning consultant, other specialists) as well as internal team members (e.g. development manager, project manager, etc)
- Work within the land and planning team to contribute to the pipeline for the delivery of retirement communities around the UK
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions, emerging planning policy and guidance and relevant applications and appeals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and application of current and emerging planning legislation
- Previous experience in a comparable company or within a private consultancy preferably
- Ideally MRTPI
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid Working
- Competitive Salary (From £36K up to £45K)
- Generous Benefit Package (25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and a lot more)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Town Planner ( with a Developer)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert