Our client is a group of 700+ architects, engineers and urbanists from all over the world who have offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Barcelona, Shenzhen and Los Angeles. They pride themselves on working collaboratively within a flat-tiered hierarchy, on projects in a range of sectors. They are looking for a People Coordinator with 1-3 years’ generalist experience to support the Head of People with administration and coordination of the employee life cycle. You will be able to use initiative, and capable of working both within a team and independently.
- Provide advice and response to queries from employees, escalating when necessary Support with on and offboarding of employees including; managing new employment offers, contracts and visa applications of new employees and managing variations of employment contracts such as extensions, changes of titles and salary Own the HRIS. Maintain, create, and update information and records on the HRIS. Set up flows, triggers and tasks Coordination of end-to-end recruitment – including interviews
Skill and Experience
- Knowledge of HR processes and procedures and best practice and some knowledge of employment law
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment – preferably from an architectural or creative background
- Communicates fluently in English, verbal and written
- Works well with Office365 and experience of working in a HRI
- Degree and or Masters in HR Management is desirable.