A multidisciplinary practice Southwark, London is looking to take on a experienced technician with AutoCad / Revit skills for a broad range of projects. This practice specialises in workplace, repositioning, residential, interiors and lifestyle projects. In a studio that prides itself on being original, creative and innovate.
- Work across a range projects assisting on the technical design, coordination and construction packages.
- Production of information in Revit & AutoCAD
Skills and Experience
- Architectural technician / technologist with professional experience in practice
- Good experience working on small to mid-range projects at stages 3-4
- Good team work skills with the desire to contribute to a fast paced and exciting office.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit & AutoCAD is essential.