Leading medium design firm with a close-knit culture but major projects is looking to hire a senior architect or associate. You will be overseeing a team on a 1500 unit residential project from planning stages Ideally you come from a design-focussed studio and have proven experience in the day-to-day running of large scale multi-unit housing projects in the UK. This is both a lead role and hands on and so excellent command of revit is essential. An opportunity to join at a poignant time to play a key role that will progress to associateship fast for the right candidate.
- Lead a small-to-medium team on the design of a major UK housing project.
- Report to senior management on progress of project and timeline.
- Lead coordination with consultants and authorities.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect from a design focused background (ARB or equivalent)
- Considerable recent experience overseeing large housing projects in the UK, circa 300+ units.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to lead teams to success.
- Substantial practical experience with Revit.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme, holidays and private healthcare.