Your new role
The role of the Revenue Administrator AR is to ensure our Sales ledger invoices are processed and raised in our accounting system and sent to our clients with appropriate backing documentation in a timely manner. To respond to our clients’ questions on sales invoices, co-ordinate the debts of existing clients/creditors and assist with the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries. You would work with the operational departments to ensure the invoices sent are accurate and clear helping to aid prompt payment. You must also ensure accurate records are maintained.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Excellent knowledge of invoicing and credit control processes
- Strong IT skills including Business Central, Excel spreadsheets and word documents
- Strong numerical skills with ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong administrative skills, well organised and methodical.
- Professionalism, honesty and integrity
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Works well in a team but able to work on own initiative
- Results orientated
- Customer focused with a good understanding of client needs and expectations
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.