High-profile practice with a family feel is looking for a couple of stand-out architects due to some recent project wins. In a swish and central office, this studio boasts top tier clients and is responsible for realising some of the most exciting sustainable retrofit projects across commercial, mixed-use and culture. This is an opportunity for passionate and considered creatives to carve their career in a studio that doesn't pigeonhole and invests in employee well-being and progression as much as great projects.
Key Responsibilities Architect
- Work within a team on key retrofit projects across all stages.
- Extensive collaboration and conceptualise design ideas.
- Production of planning and technical information in Revit.
- Day to day lead on a project/s reporting to director.
- Manage projects along with scope, timeline and budget.
- Client liaison and management.
- Lead coordination with external consultants and authorities.
- Oversee drawn information.
Skills and Experience
- PartIII qualified or equivalent with a strong academic and career record.
- Interest in adaptive re-use and sustainability.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and thorough design analysis through an exceptionally well-presented portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for your work with the ambition to progress your career.
- Client facing and project running experience (senior architect)
- Revit preferred but not essential.
This studio would welcome applications from recently qualified up to senior architect level, therefore salary is relative and based on experience.