A boutique design studio in buzzing central London is on the lookout for an immediately available experienced French ( verbal & written fluency ) project architect to work on a range of infrastructure projects. Successful applicants must be strong designers with exceptional Rhino skills. Previous experience on like-for-like projects at stages 0-7 are essential for this role. Happy to travel to project sites in France.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in civil infrastructure, transport, aviation, railway,
- Project running experience, to include: client facing, stake holder meetings, coordination between consultants and programme team deliverable deadlines is essential
- Work within an established team on a mid and large-scale infrastructure projects internationally.
- Must be Fluent in French ( verbal & written communication are both essential )
- Collaborate with design team to develop design solutions.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect to work on innovative schemes. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10 Mb in size.