This is a great opportunity for a recent Part III with some solid experience to join a close-knit studio based in Chiswick. This is a team with a great amount of existing projects and a promising pipeline of work. They are keen to have an ambitious
- Develop concept designs and prepare concept design presentations at all stages of the project following the directive of the job runner architect and Director.
- Coordinate statutory approval information including planning and building control compliance.
- Communicate and coordinate project design team including external consultants.
- Liaise and communicate regularly with consultants.
- Develop and coordinate detailed design information including tender and construction packages.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Part III or architectural designer, with substantial private residential experience.
- Proficiency in VectorWorks, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup.
- Demonstrable experience of working through statutory procedures including building control and planning.
- Great organisational skills with the capacity to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in busy studio.
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem-solving.