Your new company
Based in North Wales, they work across the UK and abroad on a variety of projects in numerous sectors. Established over 100 years ago, they have established a great reputation within the industry for delivering prestigious and technically complex projects across education, healthcare, and commercial sectors amongst others. They have a long-standing relationship with NHS Wales, which has allowed them to secure another 4 years of work. They are a fast-paced, scalable practice with a proven track record of truly impressive projects. They have ambitious growth plans, and want to introduce motivated, driven Architects and Technologists into an already capable and talented team. The 20-strong team benefit from a wealth of experience and knowledge, across Architecture, Interior Design and Building Surveying.
Your new role
Coming in at a senior level, you will use your extensive healthcare, education and/or commercial experience and knowledge of UK Building regulations to take control of multiple projects, ranging from £500k up to £30million and support the directors with project delivery and the day-today running of the company. You will be responsible for liaising with clients and overseeing the work of technologists, offering your input and guidance when needed in order to deliver a variety of projects in a timely and efficient manner. They are looking for someone with long-term ambitions who will be excited by the opportunity to develop within a prestigious and supportive practice.
What you'll need to succeed
- A good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience with Autodesk Revit
- Experience within Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors, running multiple projects at a time
- Ability to liaise with clients and contractors, maintaining and developing existing relationships and building new ones
What you'll get in return
- An opportunity to cement yourself in a practice with a great reputation.
- Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience and skills.
- Great working from home provision.
- 28 Days holidays + numerous benefits such as a Cycle to Work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.