Your new company
With a growing portfolio of clients, a creative design agency are actively seeking an enthusiastic PPC Executive to join the marketing team in support of our growth strategy. You will be responsible for bringing internal and external ideas to life through the implementation of best practices. This role requires a hands-on approach using creative thinking and research working across a diverse range of B2B and B2C projects.
Your new role
- In-depth knowledge of paid advertising channels such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Create and build campaign strategy, research keywords, analyse competitors and continue testing and optimization.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Current and proven ability to deliver ROI through at least 3 of the following paid traffic channels: LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, Manychat (or similar chatbot), and Taboola. Knowledge and experience of other PPC platforms will be a bonus.
- You have demonstratable experience in budget management, targeting, tracking, retargeting and reporting across all previously mentioned platforms.
- You are confident in researching, planning, copywriting, implementing and refining static, text-based, and video ads.
- You have experience and confidence in writing eye-catching (and platform-compliant) headlines, ad copy and call-to-actions for PPC ads in multiple formats, and have a keen interest in creating impactful copy within the context of PPC.
- You have a keen interest in understanding the psychology of the customer and how this shapes ads which grab their attention or provoke a reaction.
- You are conscientious of how your PPC ads and campaigns fit into the bigger marketing strategy of the business, you understand the importance of quality and intent over quantity when it comes to lead acquisition and take pride in reporting on the return on investment your leads have generated.
You'll need experience in...
- Deploying and managing PPC budgets across multiple channels, brands, and markets.
- Working with the Marketing team to solve challenges, ideate and identify new opportunities.
- Representing our brands and implementing business requirements conscientiously and to a high standard.
- Carrying out campaign experiments and writing ad copy that focuses on conversion and aims to deliver a positive ROI for the business.
- Recommending and implementing new strategies for PPC campaigns to improve results.
- Producing reports for the management team.
What you'll get in return
- Aside from working with a really friendly bunch of people:
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays & Christmas Off
- An extra day off for your Birthday!
- Hybrid Working
- Flexibility when you really need it
- On-site activities available such as video games and Uno! – we're a competitive bunch!
- You will receive a commitment to your personal and professional growth, with a dedicated support and development plan from your senior team
- Training and support will be provided throughout your career including regular 121s and an annual personal development plan
- Located in one of the nicest business locations in the Peterborough area with a modern gym and country park on the doorstep!
- Situated close to the A1 and A47 and only 45mins from London by train.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.