McDonald Architects are looking to hire an experienced, talented and motivated architect to join their team in London to work on a number of exciting projects.
Based in Finsbury Park, we are a design-led practice that is technically very strong. We have a prestigious client base and an incredible portfolio of high-quality projects, the majority of which get to site. We are looking for candidates with an interest in design, detail and the process of creating great architecture.
- Opportunities to develop professionally through experience of a variety of different project types, scale and work stages
- Working both as part of a team and individually
- Exposure to the planning and building control processes
- Support with continued professional development
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Company pension scheme
- A minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience
- Positive and proactive approach
- Strong design and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good organisational, communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of UK building regulations and the planning process
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, experience with SketchUp and Revit advantageous
Please send your CV and portfolio along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position.
Strictly no agencies please.