A London based Architectural and design firm are looking for a Revit Technician with a strong focus on Interior Design to join their talented team of creative individuals in Central London. This 14 strong studio prides itself in offering a personalized service covering a diverse range of commercial, residential, and retail projects. Their prime business focus is on technical innovation, economic and buildable solutions with the ability to offer a complete inception to completion service.
This role will see you work on workplace projects across RIBA stages 3-4 specialising in CAT B fit out, prepare and modify architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by others utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM), prepare 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings, you will work alongside the team and in some instances run and lead the team in projects.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• A minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience
• Detailed working knowledge of UK building regulations, British and Industry standards
• Impeccable technical capabilities
• Experience of working on large scale CAT B fit out projects
• VERY confident with Revit and technical detailing
• Data Centre project experience is a bonus
Please get in touch ASAP!