An emerging studio based in central London is looking for an excellent Part II to join their team. Underpinned by rigorous design, sensitive contexts and interesting briefs, this studio has a growing portfolio of new-build and refurbishment projects across commercial and residential sectors. This is a small and collaborative studio environment where everyone's voice is heard. Under a project lead, you will be working on early design stages of a housing project but contributing to plenty of others in the office, here you will not be pigeon holed and encouraged to build a broad skillbase towards your part III. This is an opportunity to make a considerable contribution to a small practice who are making a name for themselves in the industry.
- Collaborate with the team on design ideas.
- Produce 3D modelling and visuals for concept design and feasibility studies.
- Produce packages for planning in Microstation.
Skills and Experience
- Part II with strong design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Possess a good technical understanding.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent 3D skills using Sketchup.
- Excellent post-production editing in V-ray and Photoshop.
- MicroStation proficiency ideal.
If you are a talented Part II perhaps feeling overlooked at an established London design practice and are ready to gain hands on experience for your Part III, do not miss out!