Our client is award winning and one of the most well known, prestigious and established architectural practices in the UK. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their South London office. Having recently relocated to a new office, they have reimagined a space that has layers of history into a new creative environment and a social place to work.
They are looking for someone to have the chance to make an impact on UK and global projects contributing to the growth of the practice. You are passionate and self motivated and looking to take on a new role developing and identifying new business opportunities and implementing to drive forward the continued success. Working alongside the Directors you will be building new relationships but maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, stakeholders and industry leaders. Having experience in the Architecture or Design industry is essential. This a new exciting position for someone who is looking for the next challenge and opportunity.
Alongside those requirements you’ll be expected to;
- Convey the company core values and vision within the architecture and design industry.
- Research the market and identify potential new clients and connections.
- Work alongside the team organising project portfolios and presentations.
- Compile weekly progress reports identifying projects and new developments.
- Possess a strong understanding of the competition and current market conditions.
- Have a close working relationship with the current marketing and communication team developing new business material and award entries.
You’ll have skills and experience in Architecture or the Design Industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to motivate and influence others.
- Knowledge of Powerpoint, Indesign and Photoshop.
- Microsoft skills essential.
- Ability to manage deadlines.