Senior Design Manager required for a global architecture and design consultancy to relocate to Dubai
An established global design and architectural consultancy are looking for a UK experienced Senior Design Manager to relocate to Dubai and join their 160 strong team of designers. Having accumulated well over two decades of commercial interior design and architecture experience, they deliver designs that truly connect brands with consumer needs. Designing out of multiple locations globally, the team passionately transform spaces into commercial opportunities for all their clients.
The role will see you responsible for the creation and delivery of the clients’ brand environment design into new sites, both in Dubai and internationally.
Within this role there will be multiple responsibilities which will include some of the following:
• Build Brand specific knowledge and demonstrate effective application to client design
• Manage the delivery process to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintain the quality of the brand
• Co-ordinate with the client, project team, external agencies and the suppliers, the production, approvals, and implementation of the site-specific design to the specific project timelines
• Carry out site visits (local + internationally) for the purpose of reviewing, designing, and implementing site- specific design details and interface with site team
• Take Responsibility for team output. Quality control / risk assessments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
• Minimum 8 years’ experience working in retail design
• Design degree qualification – degree or similar
• Ability to deliver design solutions from feasibility to completion
• Team management skills including team building, co-ordination & motivation.
• Client account management
• Demonstrate competent IT skills – AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, Word, etc
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously: managing project timelines
and meeting deadlines
• Demonstrate full understanding of a brief and present good creative design solutions with evidence of the thought process
• Global project experience
This position offers a competitive salary and a great benefits package so if you want to start a new adventure, please apply today as this position is not to be missed!!!