Project Accountant role
Contract: 6 months initially
Salary: 70,000 upwards
Working hours: 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, 30 minutes lunch break
Working mode: Hybrid, 2 days working from home
About the role:
We are looking for a fully qualified project accountant with CIMA, ACA, or ACCA to join a finance team on a contract basis. You will be working on the automation of systems to integrate into one platform, using Microsoft Dynamics Business Central for automated billing and revenue recognition from start to finish. You will be reporting to the Head of Finance and CFO and liaising with other stakeholders across the organisation.
- You have a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) and relevant experience in project accounting.
- You have strong knowledge and skills in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and SAP
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can work effectively in a team.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and can deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- You have a proactive and flexible attitude and can adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
About our client:
Our client is the UK's leading construction certification body, offering approval, certification, and test services to manufacturers of products and systems supplying the construction industry. They are an independent and impartial organisation with over 50 years of experience in the industry. The organisation is committed to providing high standards of service and quality to their clients and stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.